Frame saw blades are produced accordingly:
• PN - 84/D-54521 standard
• 2,2 mm thick steel
• 25 mm pitch
• 20,30 mm pitch is available upon request.
Frame saw blades are prestressed, not sharpened and not mounted.
Our standard frame saw profile:
Ordering ready frame saws:
The order should specify the following parameters :
1. Length – L [mm]
2. Width – H [mm] [mm]
3. Steel type – U ( Uddeholm steel ) or K ( Krupp steel )
4. Material – Simple (N) or Chromium (C)
5. Pitch – t [mm]
Ordering unfinished frame saws with teeth:
TUN – Tools / Uddeholm / Not sharpened, not set
1250 – Frame saw length
160 – Frame saw width
25 – Pitch
1. We produce frame saw blades with special lengths upon request.
2. We produce chromium-plated frame saw blades
3. It is also possible to make frame saw blades with pinholes for single and double row steel strips upon request.
4. We produce frame saw blades from German steel with stellite tips.
5. We also offer:
– ready frame saw blades with steel strips for high quality mounting
– correctly stressed frame saw blades
– saw setting and sharpening
Strip with single row
Strip with double row