The TITAN 4 and TITAN 6 Horizontal Log Breakdown sawmills are simple,
heavy duty saws designed to break down large diameter logs into
boards. Wide bandsaw blades allow for accurate and fast cutting.
A through-and-through cutting pattern is used. This results in a fully
processed log, without the need to handle the material during the
Both models are equipped with two loading bays allowing one bay to
be loaded while the other is being used for sawing. The TITAN 6 model
runs wider 6-inch blades, allowing it to process larger log diameters
than the TITAN 4 model.
The TITAN 4 and TITAN 6 Horizontal Log Breakdown machines are ideal
primary breakdown machines for remote locations. They are designed
to give long service life under harsh conditions, while keeping maintenance
simple and intuitive.
• Compatible for blade sizes: 100 or 125 mm/150 mm (TITAN 4/6)
• Log diameters from 600/800 mm (TITAN 4/6)
• Hydraulic sizing with digital readout
• Breaks down up to 800mm diameter logs of any length
• Two loading bays allow for continuous, uninterrupted cutting
• Ideal for remote locations