The TITAN 4 and TITAN 6 Twin Resaws offer ultra-fast size changes during the resawing process. As little as 0.3 seconds is needed to change the size for each and every sideboard (depending on thickness), even when feeding at over 20 pieces per minute (depending on board length). As a result optimal recovery is achieved, unlocking extra product that previously would have gone to waste.
Importantly, no sorting of material is needed prior to this machine. Both the TITAN 4 and TITAN 6 models make use of the same heavy duty feed systems. With its larger 6-inch blades, the TITAN 6 model is capable of faster feed speeds, thereby offering higher production capacity. By using a Twin Head configuration, it is possible to make two cuts into each sideboard with only one pass.
The TITAN 4 and TITAN 6 Twin Resaws are ideal for medium to high
* available in single or twin head configurations
• Feed speeds up to 60/80 m/min (TITAN 4/6)
• Compatible for blade sizes: 100 or 125 mm/150 mm (TITAN 4/6)
• Throat width 430/450 mm (TITAN 4/6)
• Single or twin-head configurations
• Electric servo sizing system for fast size changes – under 0.3 seconds! (depending on thickness)
• Heavy duty slatt-chain feed with variable speed
• Powered hold-down rollers on both the in- and out-feeds for fast, accurate material feed
• Robust TITAN headrig column for high strain, high speed sawmilling